Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Spring Again...

Spring is back and I'm loving it! The weather is warmer, flowers are blooming, and I'm overflowing with inspiration and creativity! Spring is a time of renewal and transformation...but also CLEANING! Spring Cleaning has given me the motivation to organize my massive bead collection and create some new Spring pieces. Mother of pearl shell and glass pearls are my favorites, so they'll be seen alot in my new designs combined with a variety of other beads in my stash.
Spring has also inspired me to come up with new things I can knit that will transition smoothly into the warmer months. I recently mastered hats, so now I'm knitting cute slouchy hats that can be worn in Spring & Summer. I have lots of hair that can be quite unruly at times, so I love the thought of fun bright colored hats in light-weight cotton yarn or loosely-knit acrylics.

Most of my new Spring jewelry will be available for purchase at Abigail Rose Boutique. You can find their information in my previous post or check them out online at www.abigailroseva.com. Spring hats & other items will be available soon on my website www.eklectikfunk.com.

1 comment: